Thursday 24 January 2013

Just the right buttons


With this little cardigan nearly finished, I went off to Beading Crafty in Kenilworth today to pick up my buttons.  I went to see Helen Clues who is a local artist and runs workshops on making beads and buttons, last Thursday.  With time a bit short, and knowing this cardigan was needed, I  asked Helen to make me some buttons with green and yellow with the idea of spring time and daffodils. 


Helen had made a selection in various shapes and sizes for me.  When I saw the buttons earlier in the day, I knew I had to return to choose them with samples of various balls of wool that I have in my stash.  I came away with buttons for my next two projects in green.




The buttons are now sewn on, and I have just to write a card, and get the package off to the Post Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment